Thursday, July 1, 2010

Art: Not Everybody Can Be A Warhol

Seriously internet?

This is art?

A drunk monkey could do better than this. Hell, a three year old could. Well, maybe not. Those tiny lines might be difficult for those fat little toddler fingers to duplicate. Especially since they use large crayons and more than likely, their mom might not let them use a pen.

Point being, if you call yourself an artist, you're probably not. And you should immediately try to stop selling your bullshit "sketches" on the internet. If I wiped my ass with a piece of construction paper and then traced it with some oil pastels, chances are I could call it art and sell it.

Hey man, anything is possible. Especially after I've seen this gem.

~Sister Atticus

1 comment:

  1. OK So I seriously hope to see the shit art soon! I'll but it...to hang in my cube of course.
    _OmegaApex

    ReplyDelete