Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Commute

1. Yesterday morning I nearly hit a hooker who refused to use the crosswalk. Instead, she opted to saunter out into on coming traffic and stand there. Luckily (or not?) I had time to stop, but not before I yelled at her to get the hell out of the way. But like OmegaApex says, "She wouldn't have cried if you hit her. Hookers don't have feelings."

2. This morning I saw one hot guy on a motorcycle and then... one not so hot guy. Think Homer Simpson. Shirtless. On a piece of shit Yamaha. With plumber's crack. It was nearly as bad as having a pube caught in your throat.

3. Oh the ways of the heavy footed brake tapper. I don't think this needs much explanation. The guy driving kept flipping me off for getting to close. THERE IS NO NEED TO COME TO A NEAR COMPLETE STOP WHILE EXITING OFF THE RAMP. Asshole.

~Sister Atticus

No comments:

Post a Comment