Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fashion CSI

I would make guys like this one pictured above scream for their mother's when I was in college. I have a thing for dudes with beards, who may/may not be homeless, who may/may not be legit artists and poets. For reasons that are purely my own, there is nothing wrong with his fashion. I'd actually like to take him home with me. And do naughty, naughty things to him while he recited Charles Bukowski out loud.

This is the kind of outfit that screams, "TAKE ME HOME WITH YOU! I'M INSECURE!" Not only is she insecure, but she'd probably just lay their like some wounded emo while you mounted her. She's in for a world of disappointment when she gets to college. Poor thing.

Anyway, who the fuck wears shorts like that? See how she's tugging on them in frame one? You know what that tells me? Those shorts are allllll up in her twat. Trust me, it's uncomfortable. I do like how she was able to raid her 45 year old Mother's closet for a shirt to coordinate though. It's got a hint of accountant with a pinch of despair. Her hair? Well, words fail me.

So let's move on:


The only thing I thought when I saw this photo is:

"So... is the left tit bigger, that's why it's capitalized?"

Doubtful.

~Sister Atticus

No comments:

Post a Comment