Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sentiments of a Cube Farm

The monotony of this corporate bullshit is stealing my soul I feel it every day! I should be creating, inspiring, developing, making and doing. But i wait, I wait on the end of the day, I wait on the end of the week I wait on the end of the season....I wait. I wait but for what do I wait, a promotion? A pay increase? Can any pay actually come close to filling the chasam in my soul that I feel is being taken everyday I walk into this forsaken place. I turn into the parking lot hoping the place is gone, leveled, not destroyed but disappeared....vanishied from earth and my memory....but its not it is here in all its malicious glory...and I scream Fuck! in my head but utter no sound. The phone rings and FUCK! but nothing comes out...I get a redundent email and FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! but all is silent. All is well and we smile as we slowly die each day!

-OmegaApex

No comments:

Post a Comment