Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Every morning, without fail, the department director of our beloved cube farm bounds ( I use this term loosely) in and say’s “Bonjour!”….Ugh…Kill Me….. It’s not that I have anything against the French or really that I have any issue with a half hearted welcome every morning as the sleep cracks from my eyelids while trying to sip coffee and turn on my PC…. No I think problem stems from the fact that the French greeting has a very noticeable southern draw to it, and by the looks of her the only thing French she had ever had is fries….well that and maybe an Arby’s French dip. I know that in her mind she thinks she is being quirky and cultured but it’s just annoying. Maybe this seems trite but after watching her smile in the face of management and sit and take it up the ass like a cheap slut I’m allowed to feel that way. Right? I mean if she showed some kind of respect for the position she was in; or her body for that matter, I might be able to show her some sort of respect. I just can’t bring my self to it… no matter what, I can’t. I know that she promotes young guys like me because they flatter her but there is no way I will do that, I don’t fuck animals….and I don’t compliment them either. So that should paint a picture of our bosses’ boss. The best way to describe her is a fat cougar from Alabama who knows 4 French phrases……but as the cool kids say….Haters’ Gon Hate.
-OmegaApex

No comments:

Post a Comment